Thursday, October 25, 2012

43. happy is the people whose God is the Lord



the Lord is MY GOD
HE supplies all my needs
HE takes care of my food,
 as HE does for birds, their seeds.

HE gives me my shelter
my protection from the sun and rain
HE gives me the air to breathe
He soothes my aches and pains.

To find JOY in everything
is to be THANKFUL for all things
to be happy is to look unto HIM
and to listen to what HE is saying.

a life apart from the LORD
is a life of strife and uncertainty
Each step away equals worry,
in pain and discomfort, unhappy.

happy is the people
whose GOD is the LORD
all their HOPES are unto HIM
looking forward to HIS SECOND COMING









1 comment:

  1. Amen!
    I'm glad you are back. I have been praying for you. How did it go? Email when you can.

    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete