Sunday, January 8, 2012

30. hang in there

(photo by SpinC)

"I quit. I can't take it anymore. I had it!
I'm opting out. I'm done!"
make a difficult problem work for you
instead of making it bring you down

The spirit of God spoke
to the writer of the Book of Hebrews
to encourage them, to draw them back,
and so their confidence in Him, they won't lose

he reminded them how they remained faithful
even through terrible suffering
how they accepted it with joy
even when from them, they've taken away everything.\

Think back on the early days
When you first learned about Christ
Do not throw away the confident trust
keep in mind, that in the end, there is a "prize"

From the Book of Philippians
remember, if you can't, Jesus CAN
believe that God wants to help you
read the 34th chapter of the book of Psalms

I can't. You can't. HE CAN.
God wants to help you and me
Hang in there, don't lose hope
God's love and grace, we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Everything we can't do God can. We only have to boldly approach His grace throne and ask for His help.

    Thanks for this encouraging post, friend.

    ReplyDelete