Monday, October 15, 2012

36.closer to the Father


i can't remember when was the last time
that I caught myself about to smile
with all this bunch of unhappy things
i'd  bet it has been quite a while

lately my days are filled with worries
and challenges that brings me down
it's hard to smile, much more, to laugh
i think, even if i see a clown.

scary thoughts of unknown sickness
i need to muster courage to find out
my head is bursting with thoughts of illness
everyday, to me, are continuous bouts

wavering faith is not good at all
if we allow it, it will make us falter
connect with friends who love the Father
keep one another in fervent prayer

it is good to listen to people of strong faith
they give you strength to muster
your own faith grows and brings you closer
to God, our Heavenly Father

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you need people who are willing to take you to the roof and crack a few tiles so you can be lowered in the presence of the Healer. Continuing to lift you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete