Tuesday, November 15, 2011

4. three hearts ♥♥♥ (dedicated to T,J and me)

(photo from DeviantArt ~blueeye)

♥♥♥


where do we begin
looking back in time?

do you remember the first day?
it all seems so far away

hazy images of youth
when we all used to be cute

a bunch of years and a bunch of pounds later
today I sure wish I was slimmer

three hearts that bonded together in 1981
listen, do you realize 30 years have gone?

college was part hardship, part fun
to be given a chance to go back, I'll want one.

how super it would have been
if back then, God's truths  these hearts  had seen?

His love brought three hearts back together
what God hath put together, let no trials put asunder...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new blog. I love all the verses so far. But I do have a question on this one. In particular that third stanza, what do you mean "used to be?" LOL!

    Looking forward to more, dear friend. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is out! Beautiful. Thanks,dear. I wake up this morning and read this. Does it mean I'll wake up 966 more days like this -- reading your verses? I love!

    I want more, more, more.

    One suggestion though: Can you make it more than 1,000 verses?

    Praise God for such a gift and the willingness to share it for His glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~G&P > Thanks! Yes, we used to be cute because now we are gorgeous! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. bogodoy: Thanks! I am glad! I sure would write more than one thousand verses for God's glory. My way of giving back the talent that He has given me.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete